7 Things I lack and covet......
(Adrienne this is a record for posting - two days in the same month... or is it the same year)
1. I envy people like Oprah that have personal assistants that keep them on point. She has someone to do Hair/make-up/Clothing, cook, clean, run her errands and anything else she's not in the mood for or has run out of time.
(This post is going to be hard for me as I am such a private person and I sound bitter, but I'm really not.)
2. I envy people that have summer homes in fabulous resort areas that they can frequent all year long.
3. I envy people with high metabolism and can eat whatever they want and not gain weight. Just thinking about food puts pounds on me.
4. I envy people that have someone to come in and do their laundry, clean their houses- including organizing their closets.
5. I envy people with ranches that include guest houses, party houses, pools, horses and lots of land out in the country.
6. I envy people with lots of sisters and brothers that are really close.
7. I envy people that everything seems to come so easy for them without them doing any prerequisite work.