Thursday, October 28, 2010
1. I'm a screamer.
2. I'm very passionate and emotional. Sometimes it is sooo goood that I may cry. Other times my emotions get all mixed up and I giggle uncontrollably.
3. I'll try almost anything once.
4. I like to be undressed by honey.
5.I love sexy lingerie.
6. Fourplay is a must.
7. I'm into quality - not quantity. 8. If you don't have but 15 or 30 minutes, I'm not one. (Had to throw that one in.)
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
1. Hot, long baths
4.Sweet and tart desserts like Key Lime Pie/ Lemon Pie etc
5. Flavored Margaritas
6. Amazing, wild and kinky sex in the middle of the day. WOW, I can't beleive I said that aloud.
7. Round 2 of #6. Spoken like a woman in her forties.
Sunday, October 24, 2010
1. Tom Joyner Morning Show Fantastic Voyage Cruise - just once I would love to go on it.
2. Go back to Tom Joyner's Family Reunion at Orlando - BTW, the best family vacation ever!!!!!
3. To take my son on an economical Carnival Cruise. (He's never been on one)
4. 2nd Honeymoon in Hawaii with hubby.
why does it seem like all I want to do is travel?
5. I would love to be a part of Oprah's studio audience. (Again this involves travel)
6. New home complete with maid service
7. Winning the Lottery would be nice.
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
1. Clean out the refrigerator/freezer
2. Really take time to have fun and not be so serious so much.
3. Get to sewing and stop making excuses not to. I'm never going to learn how until I just do it! I want to learn to sew, but it seems as if I am paralyzed by fear of messing things up and I really don't know where to find time.
4. Delete old emails and text messages.
5. Set up Facebook account. I'm afraid and I really don't know why. I would love to look up some college friends. I've always thought of sites like Facebook as "hook-up" sites and I know people whose marriages have ended because of them.
6. Keeping a daily journal.
7. Call AT & T to see if I can get that new rate for High Speed Internet Service. They are advertising $14.95 and I've been paying $28 for years.
Monday, October 18, 2010
1. People that cut out in front of me while diving- and then have the nerve to go s-l-o-o-w. And to top it all off, there's not a car in sight for miles behind me.
2. Young ladies with potty mouths and no respect for themselves or others. Just to think these are our future moms.
3. I hate to hear the F-bomb. Now, I've said some things in my day, but the F-bomb makes me cringe.4
4. Sagging Pants!!! Hate it.
5. Violence/Bullying of any sort.
6. People that are always depressed. Every dog has it day, but Shit happens. Deal with it. Life ain't been no crystal stair for me either, but you 'oughta have some joy about something, sometimes.
7. Trifling parents and bad a$$ kids. They usually go hand in hand. People, please control your kids out in public.
Friday, October 15, 2010
(Adrienne this is a record for posting - two days in the same month... or is it the same year)
1. I envy people like Oprah that have personal assistants that keep them on point. She has someone to do Hair/make-up/Clothing, cook, clean, run her errands and anything else she's not in the mood for or has run out of time.
(This post is going to be hard for me as I am such a private person and I sound bitter, but I'm really not.)
2. I envy people that have summer homes in fabulous resort areas that they can frequent all year long.
3. I envy people with high metabolism and can eat whatever they want and not gain weight. Just thinking about food puts pounds on me.
4. I envy people that have someone to come in and do their laundry, clean their houses- including organizing their closets.
5. I envy people with ranches that include guest houses, party houses, pools, horses and lots of land out in the country.
6. I envy people with lots of sisters and brothers that are really close.
7. I envy people that everything seems to come so easy for them without them doing any prerequisite work.
Thursday, October 14, 2010
(Boy it has been a loooonnng time)
1. GREAT cook and I especially love to bake-cakes, pies, cookies, candy-making etc. I will never follow a recipe exactly. I always have to put my spin on it.
2. Loyal friend to a select few special people. My BFF and I have been best friends since we were seven years old.
3. Contagious smile. My whole face lights up and my son has this same smile. I have the ability to smile when things go horribly wrong as they often do with me. My son often teases me about this. The day of my sister's funeral, I didn't shed a tear. I kept smiling, chatting and serving food to everybody.
4. I tend to always make the best of everything and make simple things extra special. I think I got this from my mom. I grew up very modestly, but I was always made to feel rich and special.
5. Happily married to my High School Sweetheart that I dated 10 years before we married and I can proudly say that I have only "been with" him. We've been married for 17 years.
6. I take great pride in my educational pursuits. I graduated #2 in my High School Class and graduated from the University Of Alabama. I plan to go back to school in the very near future.
7. I really need two more. (My son and my career.) However, I couldn't put my job for the last 19 years over my son. My son really is my pride and joy. It has been an amazing journey to watch him grow and be so excited about life. He's 15 now and finally I can see where time really does fly when they get in High School. (I couldn't at first, it seems like the years were dragging on.)
Thursday, April 29, 2010
I'm back hopefully. I have been reading all of your blogs which I absolutely LUV. I haven't sat still long enough to try and figure out this blogging. Way back in Jan-February we actually had more cold weather than I ever remember having. We usually have a couple of days here and there of real cold weather. This year it actually snowed here in Lower Alabama. Well 'ennie ways my legs always stay cold, so I decided to make leggings to wear under my clothes
The pattern is McCall's 5394
I understand now that it is out of print. I got carried away and made about 5 pair.
Okay ya'll, my pictures are not where I want them to be. I'll have to work on that more next time. These are excellent for a beginner.