Monday, October 18, 2010

Seven Deadly Sins - (Day 3) - Wrath

7 Things That Piss Me Off

1. People that cut out in front of me while diving- and then have the nerve to go s-l-o-o-w. And to top it all off, there's not a car in sight for miles behind me.

2. Young ladies with potty mouths and no respect for themselves or others. Just to think these are our future moms.

3. I hate to hear the F-bomb. Now, I've said some things in my day, but the F-bomb makes me cringe.4

4. Sagging Pants!!! Hate it.

5. Violence/Bullying of any sort.

6. People that are always depressed. Every dog has it day, but Shit happens. Deal with it. Life ain't been no crystal stair for me either, but you 'oughta have some joy about something, sometimes.

7. Trifling parents and bad a$$ kids. They usually go hand in hand. People, please control your kids out in public.